- Fabric: 100% cotton twill, 375gsm.
- Reinforcement: 100% Cordura, 220gsm.
- Flexible waist.
- Two hand pockets.
- Cordura hanging pockets.
- Thigh pocket with flap & Velcro closure.
- Ruler pocket with an additional tool pocket.
- Double bottom in Cordura.
- Removable button on ruler pocket for attaching knife, extra button included.
- Two back pockets, one with Velcro flap.
- Broad back belt loop.
- Double velcro loops on both sides for hammer holders.
- 5 cm fold at bottom hem to increase length of leg by 5cm.
- Adjustable Cordura kneepad pockets.
- Knee pad position can be adjusted +/- 5 cm for better fit.
New to the HH range is this Helly Hansen Visby Construction Pant which is a durable work companion made from a durable and thick cotton twill fabric, with polyamide and Cordura reinforcements in place to increase their hardwearing properties. They feature two hand pockets with overhanging Cordura pockets for screws and nails, with additional thigh and rule pockets which allow for safe storage of tools. The hems have a five cm folds to allow the adjustment of the leg length, with adjustable Cordura kneepads with an internal opening to provide security and reduce fatigue when knelt down. The waist features belt loops, with a broadened rear loop for extra stability, and double Velcro loops for accommodating hammer holders.